I wish you Merry Christmas in advance 🙂 And here are few Christmas Wallpapers for you all.
I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. May this year fill up your life with loads of joy and success. So friends just start jotting down your New Year Resolutions.
Merry Christmas to one and all. Heartiest Wishes to all my visitors.
My Favorite Christmas Video
My Favorite Recipe
Clone of a Cinnabon
- 1 Cup Warm Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Margarine(Melted)
- 4 1/2 Cups Bread Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tsp Bread Machine Yeast
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar(Packed)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Butter(Softened)
- 3 Ounce Cream Cheese(Softened)
- 1/4 Cup Butter(Softened)
- 1 1/2 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.
Some links for Christmas
Christmas is about to come, so I thought of posting Christmas Wallpapers. I have organized them from many sources and would like to thank all those in anticipation.
So, Friends don’t forget to post your valuable comments.
Till then Merry Christmas in advance 🙂