Merry Christmas to one and all. Heartiest Wishes to all my visitors.
My Favorite Christmas Video
My Favorite Recipe
Clone of a Cinnabon
- 1 Cup Warm Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Margarine(Melted)
- 4 1/2 Cups Bread Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tsp Bread Machine Yeast
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar(Packed)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Butter(Softened)
- 3 Ounce Cream Cheese(Softened)
- 1/4 Cup Butter(Softened)
- 1 1/2 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.